Written by Neill Abayon
Billions of vegetarians around the globe are enjoying the benefits of vegetarian nutrition.
Here are some of the health advantages of a vegetarian diet:
* Greater longevity.
* Greater vigor and endurance.
* Fewer heart attacks and strokes.
* Fewer weight problems.
* Lower blood cholesterol.
* Lower blood pressure.
* Less diabetes and improved hypoglycemia.
* Fewer hemorrhoids, less diverticular disease and good/regular bowel movement.
* Less cancer of the breast,prostate and colon.
* Less osteoporosis and stronger bones.
* Fewer kidney and gallbladder stones.
* Less kidney disease.
* Less gouty arthritis.